Suicide by Pentobarbital & Paspertin
The death occurs within two hours during a deep sleep.
Paspertin is used to calm the stomach lining.
* Pentobarbital (“Nembutal”, “Resochin”…, a barbiturate, regularly used for Insomnia, Sedation and Status Epilepticus):
15g (0.53oz) minimum for a ~70kg person).
* Diazepam (like “Valium”): 1g (0.035oz) minimum.
* Maybe “Paspertin” to calm your stomach lining.
* Maybe a Suicide Note (gladly also here public in the “Suicide Bulletin” in “Message Board”).
* Mention this website is welcome (look at “Media”).
1. Maybe place a suicide note, and gladly a reference to this website beside yourself (look at “Media”).
2. Take both medicaments, and lie down to sleep.
If you live alone, and no one will find you regularly, then use a delayed email delivery (like http://emailfromdeath.com/),
or send a paper letter.