Suicide by Alcohol
If you are a „professional drinker“ (problem up to alcoholic), the usual lethal dose (~4.5 alcohol level) is not to name accurate.
The lethal dose for normal weight (~70kg) non-alcoholics (*) is about 300 ml (~10.15 us fl oz) of pure alcohol.
Approximately 4.5ml (~0.152 us fl oz) per kg (2.2lbs) body weight.
For example, one 1l bottle (~33.8 us fl oz) of 40% Vodka contains 400ml (~13.53 us fl oz) of pure alcohol. 1000ml X 0.4 = 400ml.
This is „strong stuff“ for „non-trained“, but perhaps swallowable. You can also dilute the alcoholic beverage with juice, soft drinks etc..
*) The WHO once said:
More than 500 ml (~16.9 us fl oz) beer or 250 ml (~8.46 us fl oz) of wine a day (for men!, woman only the half) is an alcohol problem.
Minimum 4.5ml (0.152 fl oz) per Kg (2.2 lbs) body weight. For example, 4.5ml for a body weight of 70kg.
* Maybe a Suicide Note (gladly also here public in the „Suicide Bulletin“ in „Message Board“).
* Mention this website is welcome (look at „Media“).
1. Calculate and measure the lethal dose of Alcohol.
2. Maybe place a suicide note, and gladly a reference to this website beside yourself (look at „Media“).
3. Drink the beverages in a short period.
If you live alone, and no one will find you regularly, then use a delayed email delivery (like http://emailfromdeath.com/),
or send a paper letter.