Suicide by Bleed to death (“Exsanguination”)
f you are wearing light clothing, below 15°C (59°F) could be enough.
With normal (autumn…) clothing, perhaps 5°C (41°F).
Of course, low temperatures are better. But with normal clothing you freeze immediately.
You could find a middle of cold and clothing. So you can move the unpleasant cold to sleep.
A high fatigue and alcohol, perhaps sliping pills makes it much easier.
At very low temperatures. You can use a sleeping bag, but not the best.
* A sharp knife or razor blade.
* A Bathtube, or at a pinch, a shower tray, if you do not want to leave a mess.
Hot (not unpleasant) water improves blood flow.
* Maybe Alcoholic beverages. Alcohol thins the blood.
Or a blood-thinner (anticoagulant).
E.G. Warfarin (Coumadin), Marcumar (Phenprocoumon) or also Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid).
* Maybe sleeping pills.
* Maybe a Suicide Note (gladly also here public in the “Suicide Bulletin” in “Message Board”).
* Mention this website is welcome (look at “Media”).
1. Fill the tub with warm 40°C (104°F) water.
2. If you like, drink alcohol and/or gulp blood thinners.
3. Maybe place a suicide note, and gladly a reference to this website beside yourself (look at “Media”).
4. Sit in the tub.
Now you could undress yourself for the “bath”, but for what? Do you want to be found naked?
You could also put on a suit or evening dress. As one pleases.
5. Open your arteries and/or veins.
Three major arteries are especially recommended (click picture, to enlarge in a new window):
|Carotid artery, in the neck||Brachial artery, in the upper arm||Axillary artery, in the armpit|
If you live alone, and no one will find you regularly, then use a delayed email delivery (like http://emailfromdeath.com/),
or send a paper letter.